This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Haytham Eyetracking software

Sep 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Hi!
I stumbled upon Haytham when I had a closer look at all the trackers OGAMA has implemented. The collection has really grown!

My problem:
After downloading and launching Haytham I had to change the IP because the preconfigered one was not that was Haytham used.
After pressing record OGAMA sent me back to do calibration. I did it but still OGAMA says I have to calibrate. I tried 4 point and 9 point - everything the same.

Could be the case that it is due to my current setup which is a bit messed up. Anyone else with the same problem?

Greetings,
Ewald
May 15, 2015 at 3:40 PM
Hi Ewald,

once Haytham is launched from within ogama, and connect button of ogama is green, you should calibrate using haytham. Then the track Status is visible and running in ogamas record module. Then recording can start. If you reset the subject then ogama wants you to recalibrate, but it should do this only once. If it doesn´t realize that the calibration has occured, you use the wrong haytham Version. It must be the one supplied with ogama, cause only this is notifying the calibration.

Adrian