This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

import data from tobii clearview - multiple subjects, single raw data file

Jan 7, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me out here...

I'm having some trouble importing eye gaze data from Tobii ClearView into Ogama via the import data feature. I wrote a small python script to manipulate my data into what I think Ogama expects, but can't seem to figure it out exactly.

In short, I seem to be having trouble with the SequenceId and TrialId.

I found the Tobii export test (from the Ogama homepage) helpful; but I am trying to import multiple subjects in a single raw data file, while the Tobii Import Test only involves one subject.

Cheers,
rich
Mar 24, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Hi Richard,
the sequence id and the Trial id can be the same by Default, except in situations, when the same Stimulus is shown multiple times.
In this case the TrialID is the unique identifier for the slide and the sequenceID is the unique id of the Position the slide is shown from the beginning on.
Here is an example (pseudo code)

SequenceID TrialID Picture
1 1 Child.png
2 2 Arrow.png
3 1 Child.png
4 3 Nobody.png

To import multiple subjects you should add an extra column in the source file with the subject Name in each raw data row that is from this subject and assign this column to the subject column in the Import assistant.

Kind regards,
Adrian