This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

OGAMA v4.2 - Desktop Recording Module

Mar 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Hi Adrian, I tested the feature desktop recording module available in OGAMA v4.2, and I made this video showing my experiment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STo75Oh5IQ0). [video without sound].

This is a second experiment test, in the first one some error messages appear (but the OGAMA doesn't crash), however when I made the second experiment no error message appeared. The new feature works really well. Thanks for the release! I gonna make more tests, anything new I will reply here. 

Regards,

Vitor

Mar 29, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Hi Vitor, at second 55 a dialog is shown concerning the usage of ffdshow ... you made the wrong decision. You should use ffdshow always (fourth entry). This is not an error, just a one time question built in ffdshow encoder.

Regards, Adrian

Mar 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Humm Okay, Adrian, Thanks!, One more thing, which is the duration that OGAMA supports collecting data? This will depends of computer capacity? or OGAMA has some limit to collect without crash? 

Thanks,

Vitor

Mar 29, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Just have a look at the avi files in the thumbs subfolder of your experiment. Their size is your limitation. i would recommend not more than 15 minutes, but haven´t tested this. Adrian

Apr 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Edited Apr 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Hi Adrian, I made 42 experiments of approximately 15 minutes each, using OGAMA 4.2 and works really great, no bug or error messages appeared during the experiments but in a few cases when I tried to replay the experiment the follow message appear:

Exception occured ... 

An exception occured during processing your request with the following message:

Cannot play back the file. The format is not supported.

When I "try to continue" no data appears on replay module. I went to OgamaExperiments folder the file .oga, the Thumb .avi video and the Database files were created. I tried to Open the Database files with DbVisualizer but unsuccessfully. Do you have same advice to "reconnect" the datas on replay module? Thanks

Regards, Vitor