This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Gazetracker, missing samples

Feb 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Hi my webcam connect fine but i get this error message.

please help my how do i fix it?

Could not start recording, because we received no gaze samples from the tracking device during 5 seconds.
Please be sure your tracker is up and running and collecting gaze data, resp. is correct calibrated.

Feb 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I think you are talking about the gazetracker interface of the recorder, there are two of them, the direct client and the network client. Which of them are you using?

This error message arises just as it states whenever the gaztracker does not sends gaze data, this can have multiple reasons:
A) Gazetracker is not or not correct calibrated
B) Gazetracker is not configured to send gaze samples (via Network settings tab)
C) Gazetracker is not started to track after calibration

Hope that helps, Adrian

Feb 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I just downloaded gaze 2.0
So it must be the DIRECT client i am using.
Is there a guide om how to setup the gazetracker recorder
Best regards jacob

Fra: avosskuehler
Sendt: 19-02-2012 12:31
Til: ebbe27@hotmail.com
Emne: Re: Gazetracker, missing samples [ogama:326375]

I think you are talking about the gazetracker interface of the recorder, there are two of them, the direct client and the network client. Which of them are you using?

This error message arises just as it states whenever the gaztracker does not sends gaze data, this can have multiple reasons:
A) Gazetracker is not or not correct calibrated
B) Gazetracker is not configured to send gaze samples (via Network settings tab)
C) Gazetracker is not started to track after calibration

Hope that helps, Adrian