This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Problem when trying to record desktop.

Dec 30, 2014 at 2:59 PM
First of all, I'm new with this software, is the first time I'm using it but I can see how powerfull it is. Trying to do the same as in a tutorial and when I was trying to record the desktop with the eye tracker I've got this error:

Exception Occured

Puntero no válido

Method name:ThrowExceptionForHR
Line: 0
Column: 0

Source: DirectShowLib-2005
TargetSite: Void ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32)
StackTrace: at DirectShowLib.DsError.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 hr)
at Ogama.Modules.Recording.Presenter.DSScreenCapture.createGraph()

I'm using windows 7 64 bits, SQLExpress 2008 and the eye tracker is an "eyetribe"

I hope someone could help me with this.
Feb 9, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Dear Dairkbv;

I have same problem. Did you solve your problem?

Best

Hkn
Feb 24, 2015 at 8:02 AM
Edited Feb 24, 2015 at 8:02 AM
Dear Dairkbv,
          I too faced the same problem, but not able to solve the problem. Could anyone please share the steps, if you have solved the problem?
Coordinator
Feb 27, 2015 at 6:15 PM
Read some of the older discussions regarding the Desktop recording and you will find some hints on how to solve most of the directshow Problems.
But beside this I would not recommend ogama for Desktop recording anyway. It was not designed for this Feature.

Adrian
Mar 5, 2015 at 4:44 AM
thank you very much. I have solved the problem.
Mar 11, 2015 at 4:29 PM
Dear AVosskuehler
                                                    We are getting X and Y coordinates in the form of  raw data from database. Similarly, can we get the  image plotted  with these coordinates from the database?    Can you please suggest me some methods to retrieve such images , if possible?
Sayani
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2015 at 7:36 PM
Hi Sayani, the Trial Images are not stored in the database. They are generated each time from the slide information and Pictures stored in the slideresources folder.
If you Need a screenshot of the current modules Content use Strg+I.
Adrian