This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Use EEG, EyeTracker, GSR and HRV together with OGAMA 4.5

Sep 8, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Edited Dec 10, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Dear All I need you urgent help. We are conducting an experiment by using EEG, EyeTracker, GSR and HRV devices together with OGAMA 4.5. But we need to get equal the same time of all device's starting time.

So we need to starting time of the experiment in the OGAMA such as 08.09.2014 22:45:02. But We haven't seen any actual time in OGAMA 4.5. How do we get equal our devices together with ogama experiment starting time.

Best wishes

Hakan BOZ
Coordinator
Sep 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Hi Hakan,
you may use the LPT Trigger signaling mechanism of each slide found in the slide design module or the General LPT Trigger in the record module.
Not much code adaptions will be needed to send other Trigger signals (not LPT), but you will have to adapt the code yourself (please share it, when you´ve succesfully done).
Regards, Adrian
Nov 23, 2014 at 10:29 PM
I am interested in this issue. Could you get equal the same time in your devices? I have the problem with the same devices.

Can you help me?

Best regards, Eloy.
Nov 30, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Hi Anonimo;
I haven't yet accomplished this problem. But I found some solutions. Could you please send me a mail to onlyhakanbozhotmail.com
Best wishes

Hakan
Dec 2, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Thanks!

I sent you a email. My email is eloygarciaperez@gmail.com.

Eloy
Coordinator
May 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM
Hi Hakan,
if your solutions can help other ogama users, let me know, so i can implement into next Version.
Adrian