This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Window of desktop to small for ITU GazeTracker Recording

Oct 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I am working on a ITU Gaze Tracker Recording with Ogama.

So I use the Slide Desktop. But when I launch the recording the screen where the Gaze Tracker is displaying don't take all the desktop. If I look at the corner of the desktop it's not displaying on the screen because it's out of the window.

I think it's a problem of resolution but I don't know where since it's working with the mouse tracker. But when I launch the recording I always have this error message: "Invalid pointer" even if it's working.

Any help with that please?

Thank you.

klelu
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Hi Klelu,
your error description does not allow me to reproduce your problem.
What connection to the gazetracker do you use -> try it with the direct interface. Double check in the settings of the gazetracker the screen resolution (which should be set automatically to the presentation screen size). Be sure you have correct calibrated, so that looking at the corner can sometimes be out of monitor, when calibration is not good enough.
When exactly does the invalid pointer message does occur? Please describe in detail the steps until the error occurs and send me your error.log and exception.log files, so we are able to investigate your issue.
Kind regards,
Adrian