This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Gazepoint GP3 support

Oct 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
hello all,

I've patched in support for the Gazepoint GP3. The aim is to include it in the next official release of OGAMA, v4.4. You may find more information on the GP3 at www.gazept.com

In the meantime, if you have questions or have a GP3 and would like to test the latest build, please contact me.

best regards,
Andras Pattantyus
Nov 6, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Hi,

I am doing an inventory scan of eye tracking devices and the GP3 caught my attention. I was wondering if people had any success with Eye Tracking devices in the similar price range (< $1,000) for neuroscience experiments.

Thank you.

Christophe.
Nov 8, 2013 at 4:35 AM
hello,

Neuroscience experiments cover a wide range of requirements. We've sold units to both academic and industry customers in this general area (e.g. Parkinson's and Alzheimer's related studies, EEG correlation, etc), and we'd be more than happy to discuss your requirements and how we can meet them. Your best bet is to contact us directly at info@gazept.com. We developed the OGAMA interface based on customer demand and so far it appears to be working really well. We also sell our own analysis package with plenty of user-friendly features.

best regards,
Andras

chrgrd wrote:
Hi,

I am doing an inventory scan of eye tracking devices and the GP3 caught my attention. I was wondering if people had any success with Eye Tracking devices in the similar price range (< $1,000) for neuroscience experiments.

Thank you.

Christophe.