This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Screen Coordinate

Apr 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Hello,

I have a problem with the screen coordinate. On the eye tracker log file, the origin of the screen coordinate is at the middle of the screen, (negative values for pixels on the left an bottom), I was wonder how to change it in OMAGAM (Origin of the screen at left, to corner)

Thank you
Apr 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Hi Hassan,
you have to preprocess the log files manually before importing into ogama.
If this is not an option, you may adapt the source code so that ogama supports shifting raw data during Import (which is not that difficult).
Kind regards,
Adrian
Apr 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
thank you very much, I have managed to change the log file manually without mess it up, but I have another question.
I my experiment, I need to show same picture several time and when I import the data, OGAMA recognize that the same Image-file(jpg) is assigned to different trial ID, but on replay module, I can only see the slide once per Image, for the rest, there is "slide not found". On all other modules, I can only see the Image on the first Trial of that particular Image.
How can I solve this?

Thanks
Apr 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM
During Import each slide with the same Image file should have the same Trial id, but different sequence id's. That should be able to get working with the lots of Settings in the Import module. Once you got this, the modules should work as expected. If not, send me the complete Project.
Adrian
Apr 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Hello,
How can I send you the project?

Thank you,
Hassan
Jun 18, 2013 at 9:12 PM
adrian(at)ogama.net.