This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Slideshow Designer - Scrolling?

Feb 11, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Hi!

Amazing how powerful OGAMA is! It's great that you've released such a professional software as open-source!

As a newbie, I'd like to ask one question: I am designing a usability experiment for a website. Is it somehow possible to make a slide "scrollable", so a user can interact with the slide like he would with a website?

I already suspect that this is not possible (as this is the way OGAMA works and is able to track the eye-movement) - but is there some kind of work-around how this could be done? How could you test a website that needs scrolling?

Best regards!

Siar

Coordinator
Feb 11, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Hi Siar,

thanks for your interest! Since changeset afa7d3f28c38 there is a (alpha state) webtracking module that enables website tracking including scrolling. This is far from bug free, but is a start. I would recommend that you try it and tell me what problems you have with it, so we could solve them.

Best regards,
Adrian

If you have problems on compiling please let me know, I may release a Ogama V4 Alpha version.

Feb 23, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Hi again!

Thank you for your reply and the beta 4.0 release - and the website module! I'll try it out now straight away!

Best regards,

Siar